International Brotherhood of Hobbyists

Well, Huron's not gonna be here for another two weeks at the earliest. Just phoned FW and despite being told that my order was due for dispatch last friday, it's been pushed back again. I'm absolutely raging just now. I get that these things happen, but to be told one thing last week and have it not happen is so :cuss: annoying :P!

On a lighter note, yes Chapter Master Ignis Domus, you have but to ask and in doing so you are now a member of our brotherhood, I'll go and update the members list just now :).

James

Hello folks, sorry about not being very active lately, have had a lot on my hands and am currently creating a DIY Chapter in the Liber.

I'm going to go and pick two old DE blisters next week hopefully at my local stockist and I'll try and get working on those, along with everything else I have... :)

Cheers,

Ludovic

@Normish. Sorry, been busy working in spook houses on the weekends. So far 4 girls have went number one in their pants and one lost a tooth...so I guess were doing a good job scaring them. I will get it in the MAC tonight I SWEAR and get it going....just been really hectic around here.

Brother Anthony

Finally got things sorted with the internet connection! somewhat settled.

Lots of great stuff guys! Can't wait to see some of that forgeworld stuff painted up. I haven't painted in so long I can't even remember what I was working on last :D

I'll have to post up a WIP of whatever it was :)

Alright well here are my new pictures, first up I finished magnetizing my Blood Angels minus 2 or 3 Vanguard, and 4 more Terminators. <_<

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo161/WarForgeStudios/Personal%20Armies/blood%20angels/3904abc4.jpg

I need more space for them!

And I started painting the Plague Marine today.

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo161/WarForgeStudios/Contest/Painting%20Fanatic%20and%20Iron%20Painter/1a38a1ba.jpg

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo161/WarForgeStudios/Contest/Painting%20Fanatic%20and%20Iron%20Painter/2421ef6c.jpg

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo161/WarForgeStudios/Contest/Painting%20Fanatic%20and%20Iron%20Painter/5854ab6a.jpg

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo161/WarForgeStudios/Contest/Painting%20Fanatic%20and%20Iron%20Painter/c9111dd6.jpg

I need better pictures of this guy so he looks better! haha

Well, after going several months with no muse to inspire my work I finally have the inspiration back. So I've been working on stuff like crazy. I'll get some images up shortly but my main project is something I've been toying with for about a year and finally am getting it going... a Warlord titan. Probably helped inspire me to make this since I had to sell my armorcast Warhound to fund car maintenance.

I also have in mind a custom Mephiston, but not sure how soon I'll be getting the bits for that. I do have some of the stuff for the Warlord already and while its only in its infancy its definitely going to be very cool, imho, when done.

Rindaris

@Normish. Sorry, been busy working in spook houses on the weekends. So far 4 girls have went number one in their pants and one lost a tooth...so I guess were doing a good job scaring them. I will get it in the MAC tonight I SWEAR and get it going....just been really hectic around here.

Brother Anthony

What, do you dress up as a Warp abomination or something?

Astador, that guy is nice and grubby. I like the shade of green mixed with the brown ink.

Mick: That looks great. I'm not sure I personally like the tone of the green on top, for the skin, but maybe a wash of green would darken that a bit? The purple is a nice shade, and it really blends in with your Photobucket background ;) It looks good over the black undercoat. And I like the rusted look of the pipes on his sword hand too.

In other news...

IMPERIAL THUNDERBOLT HEAVY FIGHTER-Fully Shipped-2

AIRCRAFT HEAVY BOMBS-Fully Shipped-2

HELLSTRIKE MISSILES SET-Fully Shipped-4

MK IV DREADNOUGHT ASSAULT DRILL (LEFT ARM)-Fully Shipped-1

MK IV DREADNOUGHT INFERNO CANNON (RIGHT ARM)-Fully Shipped-1

IMPERIAL ARMOUR MODEL MASTERCLASS VOLUME ONE-Fully Shipped-1

Yesss. Finally :)

Astador, that guy is nice and grubby. I like the shade of green mixed with the brown ink.

Mick: That looks great. I'm not sure I personally like the tone of the green on top, for the skin, but maybe a wash of green would darken that a bit? The purple is a nice shade, and it really blends in with your Photobucket background ;) It looks good over the black undercoat. And I like the rusted look of the pipes on his sword hand too.

In other news...

IMPERIAL THUNDERBOLT HEAVY FIGHTER-Fully Shipped-2

AIRCRAFT HEAVY BOMBS-Fully Shipped-2

HELLSTRIKE MISSILES SET-Fully Shipped-4

MK IV DREADNOUGHT ASSAULT DRILL (LEFT ARM)-Fully Shipped-1

MK IV DREADNOUGHT INFERNO CANNON (RIGHT ARM)-Fully Shipped-1

IMPERIAL ARMOUR MODEL MASTERCLASS VOLUME ONE-Fully Shipped-1

Yesss. Finally :)

That sounds like a pretty dangerous list of purchases there, if you ask me...

Hey IBH,

Apoligies for my extended absence - id like to say it had nothing to do with Halo: Reach coming out but i cant lie... :D - nah, crazy at work and had to move house and it took me a little while to get my internet back up and running. But i have been playing a sick amount of reach lately.

I haven't let my painting table get too dusty though, and heres what ive been working on lately:

gallery_49031_5367_1499.jpg

Its a Blood Angels Captain based on Edward Cullen (omg, sparkles!) - i mean Commander Cullen of the Red Scorpions. Ive seen a number of models based on him (mostly blood angels too...) but i got it cheap on eBay and it came with the Forge World BA shoulder pads so i thought 'why not'. New head, GS curly hair (ala Lestat from interview with the vampire) and the sword from the limited edition emperors champion from what back...

Great to see the IBH is flourishing, plenty of new members and heaps of fantastic new models and ideas!

Cheers,

Replica

Oooh, pretty red armor. :) Once hes finished, you'll give us brighter pictures yes? I'd love to see that red a bit closer.

The chest and leg eagles look fantastic as well!

Cheers mate, will do - cant find my memory card for my camera so i had to take this one with my phone, but ill get some pics up as soon as i either find it, or give up and buy another one!

Archived