Badass Captains of the Adeptus Astartes

Komrad

Here's a question, What's up with the blue loin guard things ( forgot what they are called.) on Shrike? To me they just look like they don't go really well with the rest of the model. I absolutely love your models though. Maybe Crimson Fists next? ;) mind if I borrow that idea? Keep on truckin man, these models are awesome. <_<

P.S. Have you ever seen the incredibles, the little lady would say "No capes" TOO MANY CAPES! :lol:

This is a great idea for a project and you are really giving great character to each model!

Have to say my fave so far is the Imperial Fists' termie! I'm a die hard BA fan but something about that model screams 'Come get some!'

thank you, you have officaly made me go back and redo my dark angel captain. thank for motavation. ps holy codfish, they look *censored* amazing.... keep up the amazing work. sorry for my spelling..

I'm about to take up my White Scars again and i have to tell you how much i adore that Khan. It's a real inspiration and very informative about how useful some of the GW range can be :lol:

Also, where is the glave blade of the Salamander captain from?

Archived