International Brotherhood of Hobbyists

Welcome to the Hall of Honour thread for the International Brotherhood of Hobbyists. Who are we you might rightly ask, well if you haven't already seen our thread over in the Work In Progress forum here is what we're about:

:D

The International Brotherhood of Hobbyists is a group of like minded individuals who have banded together to allow each other to get more from their hobby experiences. Our threads on this forum are a place to share ideas, concepts, photos and miniatures* etc.

We encourage open and honest discussion within the brotherhood and ask that all members use our threads as much as possible except that where doing so would contravene the rules of the B&C*

There are no requirements for membership for the International Brotherhood of Hobbyists except the desire to help others and yourself to get more out of this hobby. If you would like to join, please contact either Mikhail or Pig of Sparta through either of the threads we use in the Work in Progress or Hall of Honour threads or if you'd prefer using a PM.

Upon acceptance you will be awarded with an image of the Seal of the International Brotherhood of Hobbyists to display within your sig if you so desire (seal still to be designed)

*The rules of the B&C prevent us from trading bits/parts/unpainted mini's/etc. While we encourage our members to share resources such as those listed above we ask that this sharing be done either through private email or through a site such as BarterTown. (We love the B&C and want to be able to stay!)

:)

Current Members (in no particular order): Mikhail, Replica, Pig of Sparta, Dan the Deamon, Lestat, Khornate Killer, Nephren-ka, Shaun Carlin, Madwolf Shadowmane, Skirax, Brother 'Ussell, Cain Tiberius Kondrad, Merkava, Vlad III, Brother Rathul, whackozacko, Master Chaplain Astador, cheesychaoslord, Natanael, Shortsonfire79, Wing-z, The Normish, Son of Moriar, Rider-75, Gubnutz Da Grim, kalicurealm, tarkus, S. Bloodhowl and Brother Anthony.

So to kick things off in this thread may I present the mini I've painted for Mikhail:

Sar Mikhail of the Dark Angels Legion:

http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p456/pigofsparta/SarMikhail.jpg

thanks

James

While I am no where in the league that the vast majority of the painters here are, the amount I've learned form you all has increased my knowledge base tenfold! I would be honoured if I was allowed membership in.

Don't know if pics are needed but here is my Terminator Chaplain and Capt Agemmon (still WIP)

gallery_22056_4339_38606.jpg

Thanks Replica. I'm really please with how he came out. Sounds strage but I'm particularly pleased with the soft armour's contrast to the actual plating. Makes me very glad I dug out my old pot of Black Ink :). Incidentally, did you get my email?

Merkava Those are some pretty good looking mini's mate. Everytime I see a chaplain in tda I want to get one and paint one myself :). As it says in the charter there are no qualifications needed to enter the brotherhood, except the desire to participate, so welcome aboard. I'm afraid we still don't have our seal yet, but once it's sorted we'll get one to you.

cheers

James

well i will admit I like this. i like the idea and would like to pitch in once and a while. (sadly i can't get onto B&C as much as i used to.) but i will be looking into making a photobox and tryin gto take a few good pictures of my own models. just got to find a good place to slap em up for upload and send links here.

look forward to seeing more from this page and everyones input.

David.

Thanks Replica. I'm really please with how he came out. Sounds strage but I'm particularly pleased with the soft armour's contrast to the actual plating. Makes me very glad I dug out my old pot of Black Ink :). Incidentally, did you get my email?

Yep, got it, sorry, i haven't been at home and have been keeping track of the B&C on my phone, but my emails have been screwing up (just getting them on the phone)

Replica

Archived