Rules help please

o3gan

I have 2 questions and they are most likely to be realy simple (but im dumb like that)

do you get a cover save in CC?

can a troop embark a tank, the tank move, and the troops disembark the tank in the same go?

(the tank and the troops hadnt moved before embarking)

I kinda knew both, of the answers but i couldnt find them quickly in the game.

and the tau player claimed heis kroot got a cover same in cc

he embarked his fw moved disembarked and shot me

o well i might have lost the game but i win the sportman award for letting him do that

If you ever doubt what another player is claiming, ask them to show you, whether it's in their codex or in the BRB. If they can't prove it or properly explain, they're likely making it up. It's unfortunate that some people care more about winning than playing a nice game.

But good sportsmanship in any case. I've been in the same position before.

If I may add to this thread, can anybody give a quick rundown of the rules for Sweeping Advance, specifically in regards to Terminators?

I need help settling a dispute with a friend who plays and can't seem to find the proper section to cite.

If you ever doubt what another player is claiming, ask them to show you, whether it's in their codex or in the BRB. If they can't prove it or properly explain, they're likely making it up. It's unfortunate that some people care more about winning than playing a nice game.

But good sportsmanship in any case. I've been in the same position before.

If I may add to this thread, can anybody give a quick rundown of the rules for Sweeping Advance, specifically in regards to Terminators?

I need help settling a dispute with a friend who plays and can't seem to find the proper section to cite.

Terminators may not perform a sweeping advance.

Archived