Disembarking

Frontline989

Okay I just thought it weird that you can disembark and still be able to move. I had thought that if they disembarked and then chosen not to move then they could fire heavy weapons as long as the transport had not moved yet. Thanks.

Page 67, bullet 1: "...the passengers may disembark, but not move any further...After disembarking, these models may shoot (counting as moving)." :blink:

He's actually asking about bullet number two, but the result is the same, they are allowed to move and shoot (counting at moving)

I have a simiilar quetion so I decided to use this topic and not to create a new one. My turn: Rhino full od zerks goes 12" forward. Opposings player turn: He destroys rhino with result 5-Wrecked or 6-Explodes. My turn: Can my zerks move normally and charge, or they cannot becouse they count as being disembarked from moving vehlice? The same would apply for devastators: can they shoot normaly after opponent wrecked or destroyed rhino or they cannot?

I have a simiilar quetion so I decided to use this topic and not to create a new one. My turn: Rhino full od zerks goes 12" forward. Opposings player turn: He destroys rhino with result 5-Wrecked or 6-Explodes. My turn: Can my zerks move normally and charge, or they cannot becouse they count as being disembarked from moving vehlice? The same would apply for devastators: can they shoot normaly after opponent wrecked or destroyed rhino or they cannot?

The rhino was destroyed on your opponents turn. Assuming you make your pinning test (or are fearless and can ignore it) there is no restriction on what you can do the next turn.

Archived