Defiler extra CCW

Gore-Child

I noticed when i got a defiler today that it only came with two CCW, and i want to have four. So i thought i would just get another two off ebay or something, but then i noticed that the arms would really fit in the top slots. Advice?

two come from his front claws, and the other two come on the sprues.

The Defiler only comes with the one CC arm to mount on the "upper torso", so far as I know. Two claws and then the collection of lashes on the left side, right? Am I missing something here?

two come from his front claws, and the other two come on the sprues.

The Defiler only comes with the one CC arm to mount on the "upper torso", so far as I know. Two claws and then the collection of lashes on the left side, right? Am I missing something here?

you are indeed correct ;)

OP: shame you've already bought your defiler or i'd have advised you just to get a soulgrinder instead, try one of the many bitz sites if you have the cash, other than that just cobble something together from your bitz box -_-

oh yeah, the chain looking thing, i mistaked it for something else.

The other i will ask around my club see if i can get anything.

I don't really like the soulgrinder to be in my army, great model. but i like to have a Marine kinda army, I will be branching off to Daemons (and traitor guard) for my apocalypse army, but for me WE army i would like like Marines and so on

I've ordered a few times from the Warstore, and have had good experiences. They have a "Battlewagon Bits" service that I have not used, but I expect they'd do as good a job. It's the only bits site I've found on the internet that has a good stock of stuff and a well designed site. I'm planning the same thing, and I don't care much for the CCW that comes with the kit.

I'll probably scavenge weapons from an Ork Deff Dredd's CCW arms. Maybe with some Sentinel Legs to give them enough length to look like they could hit something standing in front of the Defiler. Either that or I'll be scratch building some arms modeled on construction equipment. It's to be an Iron Warrior's Defiler, and I want it to look like it could tear apart a building. I realize that I'm talking about near $30 worth of bits, but I figure that if I'm going to put that much work into it I want it to look good.

Link to the Battlewagon Bits store: http://www.thewarstore.com/battlewagonbits.html

The defiler has the 2 front arms as CC weapons. Hes got the arm on the left with the multitude of chains and spiked balls as one more CC weapon, and he has a set if spikes coming off of the Reaper autocannon that can be used also as CC weapons. Thats how i do it on my Defiler.

Archived