My first commission! Three IF Terminators

Rogan

Hi folks!

This is the first commission I've accepted. Been quite busy with those guys for the last week - hope you like 'em.

The customer (a close friend of mine) wanted to do the bases himself - and, for whatever reason, requested only three terminators.

Hope you like 'em, let me know what you think.

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/9288/imperialfists.jpg

SPACE LEMONS AHOYYYYYYYYY!

I looked at the final rightmost picture way too fast - for a mo I thought he was holding a Thunder Hammer with a Storm Bolter welded to the top.

Gorgeous work, I'm always impressed by anyone who can make yellow look good. Here's hoping you get some more comissions, it's a great way to build your skills!

Od.

The yellow is excellent, and so is the sergeant's head. However, since this is a comission I'm going to be a bit rough on you. I can see mould lines on every model. The sergeant's storm bolter looks unfinished compared to the others, and the dark colored powerfist could use a bit more highlighting.

I'm sure the client will be most pleased.

Argh, ya got me there.

I know about those thrice accursed mould lines, but to be honest, my worst problem with those is that sanding them off damages the models more than most mould lines could ever do. Perhaps I need some new files...

Nonetheless, I'm quite proud of the details. For example the writings on the chainfists - Phobos and Deimos seemed quite fitting ^^

Argh, ya got me there.

I know about those thrice accursed mould lines, but to be honest, my worst problem with those is that sanding them off damages the models more than most mould lines could ever do. Perhaps I need some new files...

I use an X-acto knife, it works wonders.

I'll try my best.

But... as my pal already came over to pick them up, we'll have to wait for the next commission to witness my true scraping skills. :-D

Thanks for the advice, battle brothers.

Btw, if you'd like to vote for them on CMON, they'll be online quite soon.

Archived