Hand In Hand Through Chaos- a 40k Comic

Rogan

For those who don't have an deviantart account. :mellow:

This is the first page of "Hand in Hand Through Chaos", which is a Warhammer 40K comic I'm drawing together with my friend - sisterofchaos.

The story is about a young girl who has accidentally been recruted into the ranks of a Chaos Space Marine chapter. So you'll get to see a lot of CSM-teeny-action. Just kidding, of course! It's all a biiiiig misunderstanding.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs48/i/2009/203/9/0/001_Hand_in_Hand_Through_Chaos_by_SOCMaster.jpg

Well...here's the first page drawn by me, glorious Rogan

Don't forget, work's still in progress and we'll do our best to improve. If you got any questions concerning the background, do not hesitate to ask me.

Btw: oh my gosh! This page looks horrible - my latest ones *do* look better.

http://s10.directupload.net/images/100716/eigzhpyx.jpg

/e: seems that I messed up this post a little.

I really hate to push my personal creations - it always sounds like "see how awesome I am". But we just had to know what a 40k community thinks about this comic. And where could we get more feedback from than BnC?

Yeah, the story... it's weird, I admit that, but the action takes place in the warp, after all, so that's okay. And besides, we drank an awful lot of Pepsi Cola the night we invented the heroine... So it's not our fault! ;-)

P.S.: for those who know us from DA: we had to change some of the text, because BnC most likely wouldn't allow us to publish comic strips with strong language.

P.P.S.: please remember that it's two "artists" drawing the comic, i.e. our styles are extremely different.

Archived