What is your favourite Traitor Legion?

114 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Weird, looking at the votes is already considered as voting.

Anyways I'm torn between Alpha Legion and Night Lords. Guess even with such a question, I'm not to fond of the Dark Gods.

Well, I would have voted for the Dark Angels, but you forgot to put them up there. I guess it's Tzeentchian madness for me.

Only the insane have strength enough to prosper,

Only those who prosper may judge what is sane.

I am a bit surprised by the high count for the Alpha Legion. But then I wonder, how many of those that voted for them think that they are secretly still loyal?

What makes the high count for the World Eaters more impressive is that they are one of the few Legions that didn't get decent Horus Heresy/Black Library coverage. I guess the same could be said for the Iron Warriors. But the Alpha Legion, Night Lords and most recently the Thousand Sons had some popular books released about them, which may have swayed some in their preferences.

I am a bit surprised by the high count for the Alpha Legion. But then I wonder, how many of those that voted for them think that they are secretly still loyal?

What makes the high count for the World Eaters more impressive is that they are one of the few Legions that didn't get decent Horus Heresy/Black Library coverage. I guess the same could be said for the Iron Warriors. But the Alpha Legion, Night Lords and most recently the Thousand Sons had some popular books released about them, which may have swayed some in their preferences.

Despite playing a Tzeentch chaos army, I am not a huge fan of the TSons. However, I like the Alpha Legion, the question of their loyalty or the more likely answer that they fell to chaos while trying to stay loyal to the Emperor.

Archived