Sanguinius Sculpt

Might I suggest. Instead of using the sanguinor wings that you maybe use a pair of Pegasus wings instead. They are bigger and will look more like a pair of natural wings instead of synthetic ones like the ones given. Other than that a great job. Kudos to you sir.

Exactly what he said.

Here's my take on the Sanguinor, I was using the original model in games for over a month but decided to make my own one after having an idea and to make him stand out from my army.

Front

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i238/Ryan-Ess/40k/Sanguinor.jpg

Back

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i238/Ryan-Ess/40k/Sanguinor2.jpg

Hope you enjoy ;)

Wow. its pretty rude [EDIT: REALLY F'ING RUDE] to hijack a thread like this. Keep in mind that its a SANGUINIUS Sculpt - as in the PRIMARCH - not SANGUINOR

This is his thread, for his work. Id suggest you take your pictures down and post them up in your own thread.

Haha, thanks for defending my post in my abscene but it's alright, I'm all for comparing work and criticizing it :) I like your Sanguinor conversion but I'd add a blood droplet to his chest/ cover his back with a jump jet/pack; if for no other reason then too hide the wing square thing. Unless your going for him being an actual spirit that is, in which case I'd add a cloak/cape.

Thanks for the feed back also everyone, I'll do what I can to adjust the wings. I'll keep you updated ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Painting Sanguinius' robe at the moment. Just built up the basecoat from 2 parts hormogaunt purple, two parts red gore, one part midnight blue. Also started initial blending throughout the robe. Still deciding if the marines will be painted non-metallic gold (honour guards) or 'normal' blood angels. Feedback would be appreciated.

Kal

• 3 weeks later...

Archived