Great Gargant and damage question.

CorpseMarine

This is a rules question about The Great Gargant, from the Bell of Lost Souls Lords of battle v2. I asked on their boards and got no answers so I figured I'll ask some experts! =)

Rules seen here on page #39 Link

Here is the scenario:

The lookout tower and ccw have been destroyed. All the rest of the weapons are immune to weapon destroyed results because of the 'Integrated weapons' rule. Does this mean additional weapon destroyed results are upgraded to a drive damaged since no weapons can be removed? ...even though they are still there?

Then once immobilized, all future results of 3+ remove a structure point?

well it sounds like a very foolish rule (integrated weapons, just about all weapons are intigrated), and there can be no offical answer becomes BoLS has no more athority in making rules than I do. However it would likely work similar necrons monolith (whos gun cannot be destroyed) and thus destroyed results will never be upgraded to imobilized. Also it should be noted that unlike normal vehicles superheavies can never have imobilized or weapon destroyed results be upgraded to a structural damage result. ( page 93 of the apoc book)

This is a rules question about The Great Gargant, from the Bell of Lost Souls Lords of battle v2. I asked on their boards and got no answers so I figured I'll ask some experts! =)

Rules seen here on page #39 Link

Here is the scenario:

The lookout tower and ccw have been destroyed. All the rest of the weapons are immune to weapon destroyed results because of the 'Integrated weapons' rule. Does this mean additional weapon destroyed results are upgraded to a drive damaged since no weapons can be removed? ...even though they are still there?

Then once immobilized, all future results of 3+ remove a structure point?

Actually, from the looks of the data sheet only the Gut-busta has the Integrated Weapon rule.

WEAPON RANGE STR AP SPECIAL

Gut-busta (select a single shot each turn) Integrated Weapon

-Airburst shot 60” 6 3 Apocalypse Barrage (10)

-Solid shot* 60” D 2 Ordnance 1, 5” Blast, Destroyer

-Chain shot** 60” 9 3 Ordnance 1, 7” Blast

Supa Lifta Dropa*** 48“ n/a n/a Heavy 1, Primary Weapon

Supashoota 48“ 8 3 Heavy 6d6, Primary Weapon

Mega Skorcha**** Hellstorm 6 4 Heavy 1, Pinning

Gaze of Mork***** 60” 2d6 2 Heavy 3

Integrated Weapon: Any weapon listed is immune to gun-crew shaken and

weapon destroyed critical results

Awesome, looks like you are both right!

Since I was removing a structure point instead of just a weapon, I dont think it would have changed the game a whole lot.

I took the bolded 'Inegrated Weapon' as a heading of the whole column not just one the single weapon, odd way to write it but I see that's not how it was intended. Thanks!

Archived