Chaos Dread

Bloody hell. Now that's a daemon machine if ever I saw one. Is that all green stuff? The limbs look like they came from an action figure of some sort.

The colour scheme on the actual dreadnought chassis seems a bit bland, but if that was an effort to make the warp-tainted scary bits stand out even more, then it's certainly doing the job!

Nice work!

Od.

Dear lord that thing is ugly! :) But seriously that is epic, don't think I've seen any dread made like that. Do have to say the coloring on whats left of the chassis is bland though, that's the only bad thing I see, that and now I feel the urge to give it a box of cookies.

i really hope that's a stand in base... cuz it's insulting to the dread.. nice job on the chicken leg... one normal one chicken... really makes it wonderfully strange and unnatural... the paint job is really nice too... i just really hate the base...

Yeah that's an old pic. The arm and leg are from an old warhammer dragon. I should post a completed pic...you can't see the demonic eye in the center of the throat either. The paint job looks bleh because of the crap lighting and the camera phone. Its a deep tan color with lots of rust, was making it for Lords of Decay.

Archived