Daemon Prince

Grimfoe

Ok. By now I'm sure you've all seen the upcoming Daemon Prince model. At the store, we're getting our preview model on Friday. This has inspired me to dust off Abbadon and the boys and start working on a MUCH larger Black Legion army.

Can't wait to get my paws on that model. I'm hoping to get to work on it this weekend I'll post more as soon as I do.

Have any of you seen the actual sprues, etc?

Ok. By now I'm sure you've all seen the upcoming Daemon Prince model. At the store, we're getting our preview model on Friday. This has inspired me to dust off Abbadon and the boys and start working on a MUCH larger Black Legion army.

Can't wait to get my paws on that model. I'm hoping to get to work on it this weekend I'll post more as soon as I do.

Have any of you seen the actual sprues, etc?

Please have it in the store on Monday! Can't wait to see it!

Anyone already planning some conversions for the new model?

Oh hell yes.

Conversion notes:

*Balrog wings instead of the one's the kit. May purchase a whole Balrog kit to get a hold of the whip for my Slaaneshi Prince.

*Use the bits of the old prince in combination with the new plastic model. I've already hacked up my pewter prince in anticipation.

*Beelphegor, the Soul Reaper (54mm)'s sword from Andrea Minatures.

*More I've considered but haven't completely decided on.

I ask because I'm thinking about using some minotaur bits on it to represent the beastial Chaos Lord turned Daemon Prince I created for a warband of Chaos Beast Marines. And I'm throwing around a few other ideas with it to :) but so far I'm only getting one

I ask because I'm thinking about using some minotaur bits on it to represent the beastial Chaos Lord turned Daemon Prince I created for a warband of Chaos Beast Marines. And I'm throwing around a few other ideas with it to :tu: but so far I'm only getting one

That's a very cool idea. I like it.

Well I'll be getting one. With all the stuff in there I can assemble one prince out of the box and use the left-over bits to make another, provided I don't completely screw up the sculpting.

Anyone already planning some conversions for the new model?

I've got a demon prince scale chain axe for one of my WE princes and I've got my conversion all planned out for my word bearers prince, Arms outstretched in a rapturous pose as he hovers above his faithful.

Ok. I just received my Daemon Prince and put it together.

SWEET model. I can't say enough about this kit. Really went together easily and looks GREAT! Very little loss of detail for the plastic. A lot of fun to assemble. Took me about 20 minutes to assemble the whole thing using a plastic glue. It'll be dry tomorrow and I'll start painting.

Need it done by Monday. Wish me luck!

Archived