Warriors of choas to 40k marines

Lord_Hail

I threw the idea around and because i have a fantesy army collecting dust i though i would try to convert them to choas space marines. sorry about photos i have a camcorder that takes better photos then my wife's camrea.

gallery_54085_5134_124978.jpg(front)

gallery_54085_5134_78505.jpg(side with lots o glue)

gallery_54085_5134_132432.jpg(back)

He is the first and really rough. please be brutaly honest in your opinion, and say if you would allow some one to use this a base for a choas army. Also any opinion on what i should change or do better is welcome. Thanks for your time and energy.

I like it, my problem with it is that the right arm looks too long, it should be shortened and the left arm extended; if you can. I agree with Terminatorinhell, but if you can't just try adding some Chaos icons/imagery, it would be much better :tu:

Also do you have a picture of the left side of the model? I'd like to see the other side so I could get a better understanding of how you converted it.

As asked, the left side.

gallery_54085_5134_130800.jpg

I cut the left arm to short, so i added a whole arm to the wrist on top of what was already attached holding the bolter on the right. Like i said he is my rough draft, i agree he needs a pack, but i only have loyaltists pack (no old ones ethier) so i am waiting till i can get in touch with friends for the pack. i am going to attempt to sculp the greeves, but at a latter date. thanks to all for your feed back!

No problem! Can't wait to see how they look when you get all the bits you need, then I'm sure these guys will look great! There's a guy in my LFGS who uses Chaos Warriors as his 40k Chosen, and they look decent, but he didn't go as far as having Marine arms and heads (much less backpack).

As asked and agred with back pack, sorry friend i have had no choasy packs hence back banner!

gallery_54085_5134_167620.jpg

and for the front view with a bad attempt with green stuff

gallery_54085_5134_103944.jpg

i will get this bad boy primed and painted, but the rest of my 35 boys will have to wait as i have no more bolters, back packs.

aioannou, i thank the offer of bits.

Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gallery_54085_5134_167170.jpg[/url][/img]

gallery_54085_5134_28639.jpg[/img]

Please anyone intrested give me so c+c, i don't really like my own color scheme but couldn't come up with anything else for undivided i haven't done.

Archived