Chaos Lord wings?

Foenglinde

WYSIWYG. If you don't represent the war gear on your model you aren't aloud to use it. If that where the case I could give a model a duster and say he has a combi flamer it's just hidden under his coat and then the next gam say he was a storm bolter it's just hidden under his coat. If you want wings on your model you gotta show them in one way or another :D

Ebay is also your friend, though the wings in particular tend to run about 8 bucks per because of high demand for this precise reason, otherwise you can buy the possessed box and use the various bits for conversions as possessed themselves are a rather shall we say, questionable choice for their price.

well normaly you could counts as anything , but with chaos the FAQ gives a one of a kind ruling that wings have to be there on the model to use the rules , so no going around it. also best way to do it is to by NL helms . small wings make for a smaller model [easier to hide] and as we dont have official wings for power armored chaos models and the FAQ doesnt say what size they should be its free game to do it.

I used Iron Brotherhood wings from micro art studios for my Iron warriors winged lord. Wings do afterall have to be modeled as wings. Still, I'm wondering how small you could get, could you use say, dark angels/night lords helmet wings? What about just using a MK VII loyalist torso, afterall it has "wings" on it? :)

Anyways, the wings I used are a little big, but they look nice, I'd drop a picture up but he's embarrassed at the lack of paintjob. ;)

Archived