Stupid base or looks Ok. You make the call.

it's better looking and practical... you dont wanna put ur dude on a pedestal and get him shot, that is if you're gonna play w/ him... i like elaborate bases as much as the next guy... but i put my dudes down low so i can hide behind stuff... also transporting is a b!tch with strange bases...

it's better looking and practical... you dont wanna put ur dude on a pedestal and get him shot, that is if you're gonna play w/ him... i like elaborate bases as much as the next guy... but i put my dudes down low so i can hide behind stuff... also transporting is a b!tch with strange bases...

Thanks again for the comments. I spent a ton of time fixing the model to make it straight for the paint work. The Black reach Captain isn't the greatest model fit wise IMHO but the sculpt is fantastic. After taking the time to bent, reposition, green stuff gaps, I didn't want to fudge the base. Thats the third base on him. the first was simply too awful to talk about.

All the input helped a lot! now i have a tree stump base for my O&G fanatics too!

Archived