looking for Stat line on...

i've got an idea about how to make a cheap (ha!) Smaller verison of a Warhound Titan. I'm looking for the Stat line for a War hound in 40k. I'm not looking weapon stats, or point cost per say, but would like to know what the weapon/wargear options are.

(thinking of running it with a Mars patterned Laser, and inferno cannon but that's only due to ease of modeling)

any help would be welcomed

i've got an idea about how to make a cheap (ha!) Smaller verison of a Warhound Titan. I'm looking for the Stat line for a War hound in 40k. I'm not looking weapon stats, or point cost per say, but would like to know what the weapon/wargear options are.

(thinking of running it with a Mars patterned Laser, and inferno cannon but that's only due to ease of modeling)

any help would be welcomed

For your sake Ill assume you were not asking WHAT the stats where, but rather WHERE to find them. Because asking for the stats of a model, such as its AVs and pt values, is quite against the forums rules.

Apocalypse- pg. 125 is where youll find it. Quick spoiler: 750pts, 4 weapon options and 2 mounts to put them on.

Im closing this thread however, if you feel theres more to this send me a PM and Ill consider opening it.

Archived