black sons

BLACK SONS PART 1

FOUR,FOUR IS HOW MANY OF THE US THERE LEFT FIGHTING FOR OWER LIVES AT THE BATTLE OF THE NIE.

Right we are out numbed but not out gunned, we all have a chainsword, two heavy bolter's and four bolt pistols and bolter's, Rage and Hate will charge me and plague will cover ,head for the land raider said Lickter 1. . .2. . .3 GO!.

Rage and Hate flung open the doors to the bunker. “KILLLLLLLLLLLLLL!” screamed

Rage charging out and slugging an imperial guardsman point blank in the face whit his bolt pistol covered by Lickter and Plague with heavy bolter's, just as hate is about 100m away from the land raider he hears a click at his feet, ****! He screams as rage looks at him as pale a ghost and the mine go's off.

NO!!! yells Rage, rage building up inside of him letting his demonic powers flow

Rage was a host, half demon half space marine, suddenly in his demon form he jumped on a guardsman ripping him to pieces in a flash.

as plague and Lickter stand in the doorway of the bunker loking on at the carnage and destruction, holy **** murmurs plague as rage opens a tank up like a tin can.

Help... comes a faint voice though Lickter intercom link it was Hate he was Alive

plague and Lickter rush to hates aid picking his unconscious body up and placed him in the land raider and turned on the engine, RAGE! Brake's Lickter as he looks over at him rage was stained with blood and he was holding a severed guardsmans head in one hand and a squealing commissar in the other and kicking him in the balls repeatedly get in the ******* the land raider now! Rage looked at him then sayed somthing in demon and droped the commissar to the growed then ripped his face off and marched back to the land raider.

TO BE CONTINUED... p.s i would love some feedback guys plz

Archived