Daemon Hunters Inquisitor

Vairocanum

I've wanted to continue working on my daemon hunters army for a long time but never really had that much time until lately. ive finally finished my inquisitor lord so i thought i'd ask for some C&C. and i also need help finding a name for him.

gallery_50606_5156_244587.jpg

gallery_50606_5156_2110736.jpg

gallery_50606_5156_1081117.jpg

The pics are a little blurry, but overall I'd say it looks great. Only thing I'd really comment on is that the power/force axe is a bit on the boring side. I like the colour you chose for the blade, but it would look a lot better with some sort of effect. (Lightning, glow, etc) As for a name, can't help you there, I have trouble naming my own.

@Darth Potato: thanks, i think im going to maybe go with a roman/latin last name. hmmm hestor braxus...hestor titus...hestor cassius... nope need to keep searching for a last name.

@Celestin: thanks, im not very good with a camera so all my pics are a bit blurry. and im no good at doing lightning patterns. (ive tried and screwed up many, many power weapons trying).

@S. Bloodhowl: thanks, i like the name hestor, i think im gonna give him a roman/latin last name though.

@Son of Moriar: thanks, not really sure about vasily... sounds a bit like vaseline...anyways i like the "righteous scourge of the damned" part, though i think ill tweak it a little bit first.

First off the axe is awesome. As far as names if you are loving Hestor as a first name I have a couple of choices I thought of and a few whole other names.

Hestor Indurian

Hestor Andrealphas

Hestor Oray

Hestor Verin

Grego Mantius

Jarell Cephas

Yaro Kloden

i finally decided on a name for this inquisitor. i was playing around with words and i found that in my opinion his name sounded better with a single syllable last name. so i named him Inquisitor Lord Hestor Cale (i might change it again). thanks all for your input! ^_^

@manofmanynames: thanks for the suggestion, i like oranius, maybe ill give that name to one of Hestor's henchmen when i get them done.

@Innus Bade 9: nice, thats a lot of good names, im probably gonna use a couple for Hestor's henchmen once they are complete.

the pelt looks a bit too much like the armour for my taste, i would give it a light highlight of some brownish color.

as for a name, i would make it a fun one in a sophisticated sort of way, like glutus maximus, incontinentus buttocks or rec'cranial inversius.

@Jarl Bloodwolf: thanks, im happy you like it. :P

@Somar: i was thinking of doing a brown pelt at first but i dont have any more bestial brown and i was too lazy to go to my hobby store and get some. so for now its going to stay grey.

@Argon: thanks, im happy you agree with Jarl. :D

Innus Bade 9: thanks a lot!

minor update, ive got the first of two familiars done for Hestor Cale. ive named his first familiar Grimm.

gallery_50606_5156_1853664.jpg

gallery_50606_5156_842730.jpg

now ive just got another familiar, an acolyte, a warrior and a sage to go. i know what im gonna do for the familiar but im not sure about the warrior. for the sage i might just use the one from the the coteaz box set if i cant think of any ideas. please give me some ideas for Hestor Cale's retinue.

Archived