Test Mini

Hey this my 1st post of a model, thought id get some feedback from you fellas and gals on what you think thus far.

Here is a test mini for my current revamped Marines Hospitallers http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs187.snc4/37706_423363812617_811392617_4690964_2924350_n.jpg

I assume you have based these on the Knights of St. John. Are you going to use the Maltese cross as the chapter symbol? My advice would be not to use the white on black cross as it would too closely resemble the Black Templars. I would be tempted to use a red on white cross which is closer to the Knights Templar.

I assume you have based these on the Knights of St. John. Are you going to use the Maltese cross as the chapter symbol? My advice would be not to use the white on black cross as it would too closely resemble the Black Templars. I would be tempted to use a red on white cross which is closer to the Knights Templar.

Yes indeed i have :-) Crusades are my fav time in history as im catholic, and spot on with the cross for chapter symbol.

I see you point about the black templars tad annoying they use red and white crosses -.- ill have to post up some more of my guys ive done so far

Archived