First Heretic

quiethood

I do not think a different structure means its a bad structure, and indeed if people where coming into the HH books blind, without foreknowledge of the eventual destination of the legions in question it would instead just be seen as legion culture, not a foreshadowing of things to come.

For those of us who do know whats coming its easy to see the clues however and so these insights are just nice things to have for those of us following the fluff.

I do not think a different structure means its a bad structure, and indeed if people where coming into the HH books blind, without foreknowledge of the eventual destination of the legions in question it would instead just be seen as legion culture, not a foreshadowing of things to come.

For those of us who do know whats coming its easy to see the clues however and so these insights are just nice things to have for those of us following the fluff.

So you'd agree with me that the esoteric command structures of the Traitor legions is basically military foreshadowing for the fans.

Yep, pretty much.

EDIT: I mean really, I am sure that all the legions have tweaks that set them apart in some way or another. The Thousand Sons inner circle, I hope to see something of a warrior cult set up in the World Eaters (I would be very shocked if such a thing didnt exist) things of that nature, speak to the core of the Legion, especially after the Primarch of that Legion joined up with them.

Archived