Raven Guard

Shepard

Hello,

I have about 2 months ago got into the hobby and decided a space marine army would be a good start.

So far i am most interested in converting and working with greenstuff.. i have done neither before so any help would be great.

I am focusing on the Raven Guard as there history and imagery appeal to me.

Anyways any comments would be appreciated and i will post some pictures and soon as i work out how to get them from my computer to here.

As said above, you have natural talent for working with greenstuff, it appears. More than me, at any rate.

Do you have an idea as to how these will be painted though? If your painting skills are anything like your modelling ones, we should be impressed, I think.

As Said above welcome to the hobby, i hope its as enjoyable as it has been for the years i've been involved in it, just remember everything takes practice and people are always here to help.

now for the C&C so far the models are really good quality, you certainly are a natural, but if you could show us a close up of the bionics on the master of the forge that'd be great

Thanks for the kind comments. Greatly appreciated.

I feel im going to be a terrible painter but i guess practice will make you slowly better.

Originally i was going to use Codex Space Marines with a MOTF but opted for codex bloodangels so the MOTF will now be a Priest on bike with some reworking. The blood angels codex just seems easier to work with the raven guard theme. Ill probabaly do some scouts on bikes as well with a locator beacon.

Anyways the pics which show the bionic leg a little better. Also the head is just sitting there for now. Any c/c welcome.

gallery_55286_5163_952456.jpg

gallery_55286_5163_384117.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ive mapped out a 1750 point army list so have something to work towards. A rough guide of works to come. All 'counts as'.

Dante.

Priest on bike.

Three squads of Sanguinary Guard.

Two squads of ten men assault marines.

Scout squad with Sniper rifles.

Two Landspeeders with heavy flamers and multimeltas.

Scout Bike Squad.

I have no idea how well this list will work but it will suit a theme hopefully.

Another Librarian beginnings not apart of the raven guard.

gallery_55286_5163_376758.jpg

Dodgy Jetbikes not really how i wanted them - think ill just go with modified standard space marine bikes for my scouts instead.

gallery_55286_5163_114917.jpg

gallery_55286_5163_224918.jpg

Any comments or criticism welcome.

Archived