Jump Packs in Caestus Assault Ram?

Sonic Para

So I'm planning on getting several of the Caestus Assault Rams to accompany my Thunderhawk (SM Airwing woo!) but the transport rules seem a little vague. The rule (http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Downloads/Product/PDF/c/caestus.pdf) state that it can carry 10 models that are in artificer, power, or terminator armour. Since there is no mention of Jump Packs, my first thought is that models with them can't embark. At the same time though, Terminators and Jump Pack equipped models use the same rules for taking transport slots and Terminators are allowed to embark. On top of that, Jump Pack models are always in Artificer or Power armour.

So what do you guys think? Can Jump Pack models embark on it or no?

no, jump infantry cannot embark in transport vehicles. There is a note in the BRB about it (think its in the transport section) but i don't have mine to hand and so cannot give a precise page ref.

Only transports with a special rule are able to transport them, for example the Stormraven that BAs have.

There is a note in the BRB about it (think its in the transport section) but i don't have mine to hand and so cannot give a precise page ref.

It is in the transport section, p66:

"Only infantry models may embark in transports (it is worth specifying that this does not include jump infantry), unless a Codex book states otherwise".

Archived