The Cloven

horrain

Ah yeah sorry, forgot to take a photo of the back, basically all I do is cut off the belt, and hallow out the socket that the legs normally fit into.

For reference

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4087/5055438306_3d639dc6be_z.jpg

That's a pretty groovy concept, and I think it is working out rather well for you.

Reminds me of some Fire Warriors that I converted with Beastmen (to create some new alien races that the Tau are constantly aquiring as they expand). The beastmen minis are pretty useful that way.

Ah yeah I can imagine beastmen working pretty well as Tau Auxiliary troops, its funny I think I've seen more beastmen conversion armies than I have actual beastmen armies :D

I'm not shore if I need to add the blood and gore to the lord, or if it will make it look over done

These look great. I think a little gore couldn't hurt. Perhaps a smidgeon to the horns of the mount and maybe a splatter to the shield as if he just smashed it into someone's face (after deactivating the energy field of course)...

Actually 40k had a beastmen army in the 80's. I know I actually had a couple of the Minis before I sold them off. They were by Marauder Minis rather than the Citadel minis now. You might be able to find some on Ebay and those would look good as like the Scout squad.

Archived