Sorcerer Problem

tubo10

Hi, im not completly sure if this should go here, but it seemed the best choice. -havnt been on in long time and forgotten where things are, sorry if in wrong place.

Im going to be useing a choas sorcerer for a 750pt army for a doubles competion at warhammer world. I brought ahriman and im going to convert him into a normal sorcerer, the rules are that the models must be on base they came with, heres the problem.

my arhiman came with a terminator base and a normal base, im not sure if this is normal or mistake in packaging, im also converting him (changing parts of spear/head/backpack) to make sure people can tell he should be sorcerer not arhiman, normal sorceres are on small bases. Do i put him on small base as hes not going to be arhiman and instead be a normal sorcerer?

I just keep worrying that because he also came with big base he will need to be on that one, although normal ones arnt

I know this may seem like a very very simple question but i would really like some other opinions as i dont want to turn up and they tell me i cant use him for what ever reason.

Thank you for any and all help and advice people give.

It came with both so both are fine... personally I don't care for that rule.. I like my HQ models on larger bases so I can make the bases more interesting... and I've found doubles are normally more friendly so I doubt you will have a problem... but if he came with a terminator base then you are all good RAW.

As it came with both, you can chose which to base him on.

Yep- when they give you options, THE POWER IS YOURS.

Buahahahaahaa

Seriously though- the one on their website is on a TDA base, but both my chaos playing friends have ones from before when it was just the 25mm included *shrugs*

Archived