Tzeentch cult army sideproject

Obliterator

I've always liked the look of the Thousand Sons, so I finally gave in to collecting a small force of them (1750 points). As I'm also working on some other projects (Salamanders and White Scars), progress has been slow, but I thought I'd share what I got so far, including some teasers on what's still to come :)

:)

Daemon Prince with wings, mark of Tzeentch, Warptime and Wind of Chaos

:cuss

8 Thousand Sons, 1 with personal icon, Aspiring Sorcerer with Warptime and meltabombs, Rhino

8 Thousand Sons, 1 with personal icon, Aspiring Sorcerer with Warptime and meltabombs, Rhino

11 Summoned Lesser Daemons

;)

2 Obliterators

2 Obliterators

Chaos Defiler with 2 additional close combat arms

The Daemon Prince has been built, and is currently awaiting its first colors.

I decided on using an Obliterator as a color tester, as this one would feature both the armour of the marines, and the flesh tone of the Daemon Prince (I like to link my army together color-wise, so all the armor will have the same colors, as will the fleshy parts.

gallery_10716_621_43202.jpg

Exception to the unified color scheme are the lesser daemons. I don't mind them standing out, and I think I found a nice pink tone for them:

gallery_10716_621_97317.jpg

The entire army will make no efforts to hide the Egyptian look of the Thousand Sons, so I'm going all out with desert wasteland bases (the Horror has a finished base) and a Scorpion-pattern Defiler (the whole reason why I took a Defiler over another 2 Obliterators).

This will most probably be the only Chaos army I'll collect, so I'll better make it count :)

Daemon Prince with wings, mark of Tzeentch, Warptime and Wind of Chaos

11 Summoned Lesser Daemons

2 Obliterators

2 Obliterators

Chaos Defiler with 2 additional close combat arms

I was thinking the rubric of Ahriman would have made it impossible to thousand son to became oblitarators.

might want to make "uber psycker" with the obliterator's rules :)

By the way, Nice painting I realy like the detail you put in the blue!

Archived