scout viriathus

r0xAs

it's a sweet looking mini.

but. col straken had most of his body chewed off by a land shark... were's the bionic augmentation visually shown. plus straken has a plama pistol, a shotgun, and a wicked nasty metal half side of body including his arm. other than that keep up the good work.

well considering the stats he has, i guessed it could be used to show off the diference between regular humans and augmented Astartes, fits ok i guess :whistling:

it's a sweet looking mini.

but. col straken had most of his body chewed off by a land shark... were's the bionic augmentation visually shown. plus straken has a plama pistol, a shotgun, and a wicked nasty metal half side of body including his arm. other than that keep up the good work.

well considering the stats he has, i guessed it could be used to show off the diference between regular humans and augmented Astartes, fits ok i guess :)

not to start a thread that tangents to non PA armies.. but Col. Iron Hand is a freak of nature. i love the mini. but to count as a scout i would've used telion, or naamen. Iron hand i has damn ner SM captian stats. and two weapons, and a ccw that ignores armor saves. So i wasn't bad mouthing the mini, just putting my two cents about the optional augmentation rules the Col. has. :P

But for scout viriathus id use Nammen, or Telion there stats match the mini, and give better buffs to their scout unit.

Nice mini. The old backpack is an interesting addition. While not exactly sure how you would explain that fluffwise (scout armor not being powered), it certainly works well with the model and looks really good. And he has a big sword.

I like it. :)

Archived