Epistles of Lorgar

Bearers of the Word I have been compiling the Epistles of Lorgar for many years and have asked this question in many forums with no response. The question is this do you have a favorite passage of the Epistles or even a good quote? I would love to add it to my collection. Even if its one you have come up with yourself. So please share one and all.

"And so Lorgar called down the death of a world, for its heresy. And his favoured sons set forth, and with the dawn of the new day, the world met its doom."

"From the fires of Betrayal unto the blood of revenge we bring the name of Lorgar, the Bearer of the Word, the favored Son of Chaos, all praise be given to him. From those that would not heed we offer praise to those who do, that they might turn their gaze our way and gift us with the Boon of Pain, to turn the Galaxy red with the blood, and feed the hunger of the Gods."

-Excerpt from the Three Hundred and Forty-First

Brother Nihm, is that from the Iron Hands novel or a new source, I'm taking it's a new source.

From the fires of betrayal...

Unto the blood of revenge...

We bring the word of Lorgar...

The Bearer of the Word...

The favored son of Chaos...

To turn the galaxy red with blood...

And feed the hunger of the gods...

I believe that's how it's written in the Iron Hands novel, I notice there's been some additions to the new source, unless I'm mistaken that is.

• 1 month later...
"From the fires of Betrayal unto the blood of revenge we bring the name of Lorgar, the Bearer of the Word, the favored Son of Chaos, all praise be given to him. From those that would not heed we offer praise to those who do, that they might turn their gaze our way and gift us with the Boon of Pain, to turn the Galaxy red with the blood, and feed the hunger of the Gods."

-Excerpt from the Three Hundred and Forty-First

Brother Nihm, is that from the Iron Hands novel or a new source, I'm taking it's a new source.

From the fires of betrayal...

Unto the blood of revenge...

We bring the word of Lorgar...

The Bearer of the Word...

The favored son of Chaos...

To turn the galaxy red with blood...

And feed the hunger of the gods...

I believe that's how it's written in the Iron Hands novel, I notice there's been some additions to the new source, unless I'm mistaken that is.

The original is in the Word Bearer IA in IA4.

TDA

Well I have compiled all those written in the Dark Triology, as well as a few other sources. and come up with some of my own. anybody feel free to share what you have written..

"And Lorgar summoned Daemons, and he bound them unto us." Painted on a Defiler in the 72nd companys armoury.

"He lifted up the horns of Cholcis and placed them onto his head, and became the word." Scripture on the Dark Apostle Lorenzos battle pulpit.

• 1 year later...

This one from the 40k wikia:

"All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth."

— Opening Lines of the Book of Lorgar, First Canticle of Chaos

Aurelian, by some douche.

Worst fanfic I've ever read. I mean seriously, what loser writes about Lorgar flying on a ****ing unicorn through the warp to discover the Chaos God's secret recipe to Maple Syrup?! He don't even like syrup!

Cool, indeed, but a bit scared by 40k wikia, great kingdom of fanfics.

Could be cool to know where it comes from.

As I said : cool, indeed. :P

Cool, indeed, but a bit scared by 40k wikia, great kingdom of fanfics.

Could be cool to know where it comes from.

Ack how I sometimes wish there was a reputation system :(

TDA

Archived