a question regarding daemon princes

Hi guys,

I have never used a daemon prince before but after seeing that new plastic model, i am very tempted to field one! My question is, is it fair to field a DP (with wings and doombolt) in a 1k list?

Am interested in what you guys think of this...i dont want to be unfluffy or cheesy...but its such a nice model!

(if it helps, i can post my 2 ideas for the 1k list so you can tell me if its OP or not?)

My question is, is it fair to field a DP (with wings and doombolt) in a 1k list?
My question is why would it be unfair?

It's legal by the Codex and can be countered by normal stuff that removes Princes from the table.

I'm pretty sure nobody will have problems with 1 DP in 1000 points. Doombolt is also not a strong psychic power at all, so this doesnt make it any different either. 1 is just not that hard to kill with normal lists.

To be honest, if they do have problems with it, then that probably says more about them than about you ;)

1 is just not that hard to kill with normal lists.

I fielded a prince with Warptime, Wind of Chaos and Mark of Tzeench at 1000pts, and he died in the second turn to Rapid-Firing vengance rounds from a unit of Sternguard.

So no, I wouldn't say a single DP is overpowered.

Archived