Plasma Cannon

nik0

I have always believed that a plasma cannon was a large blast.

But in the codex, it says blast..

Does this mean it only uses the small blast template?

• 2 weeks later...

*blinks* The Plasmacannon hasnt had a large blast option to date as far as I can recall. Though that would be interesting.

Note- you need to roll for overheat with PCs, and if you do roll that 1 they dont fire.

Unless it is on a vehicle, then you don't need to roll for overheat

Note- you need to roll for overheat with PCs, and if you do roll that 1 they dont fire.

sorry to thread-jack, but which is 'true', i kow dreads dont get affected by overheating, but do they still have to roll to see if they get the shot off?

(I made the same mistake with Vortex of Doom)

I know, right. I was so disappointing when I was corrected.

Then improve your behaviour! ;) :tu:

+++

I cannot see where Vehicles ignore Gets Hot! does anyone have a page reference?

Pg. 31, under 'gets hot'. Specificly paragraph six of the left hand column, last sentence.

Pg. 31, under 'gets hot'. Specificly paragraph six of the left hand column, last sentence.

Excellent, thank you.

Right under my nose ~ maybe my nose is too big? ;)

+++

If "vehicles are not affected by this rule" then they cannot get hot or not be able to fire [as per the GH! and blast weapons bit]. Now I see why dudes want PC Preds :tu:

Excellent, thank you.

Right under my nose ~ maybe my nose is too big? ^_^

+++

If "vehicles are not affected by this rule" then they cannot get hot or not be able to fire [as per the GH! and blast weapons bit]. Now I see why dudes want PC Preds :lol:

Its quite alright my overly zealous friend, leave the education to us 'witches', Knights wouldnt know what to do with it if they had one. ;)

(I made the same mistake with Vortex of Doom)

I know, right. I was so disappointing when I was corrected.

Then improve your behaviour! ;) ;)

No, it is my right and privilege as a Space Marine to sulk in a pile of my own fury and disappointment <_<

Its quite alright my overly zealous friend, leave the education to us 'witches', Knights wouldnt know what to do with it if they had one. :P

Overly zealous? That doesn't make sense. Much zeal is just enough.

"if I had one" ~ an education?

Well I have learnt that education is a wonderful aid in smiting the Mutant, the Heretic and the Xenos. I have spend much time trying to read the Codex in furtherance of this, though I had to turn the Glove down to "extremely high" as otherwise I couldn't focus on the words.

Though I was opposed to reading such material due to it killing my killing time, after a particularly nasty wound I suffered during our annual Rodeo whilst wrangling Dreadnoughts, I recalled during one of my Deathwatch tours that when on vessels without access to the gladiatorial pits I was used to, that this material did indeed improve my killing potential once back in action. So now I read such books as time permits.

"if I had one" ~ a Plasma pred?

I would drive it down the throat of a bio-titan and commence shooting! pH balance super-heated gas xenos scum!

No, it is my right and privilege as a Space Marine to sulk in a pile of my own fury and disappointment :sweat:

:P

Archived