Storm Dragons Siegebreaker Cavalry: It Begins

There are some very easy ways to convert them to UN-Juggers.

1) Lose the heads, or add a lot of curvature and plating to disguise them - they simply scream Jugger - even someone who has only ever seen the second ed model will recognise them - maybe use the heads from another riding creature (Dark Elf Cold Ones? Sabre Tusks? High Elf Lions? the old metal Dire wolf heads? Wild Boar heads - oooh Cyboars conversion - note to self to keep this..!!)

2) On the front legs - remove teh raised pillas- cut them about 5mm above the joint, and disguise with Terminator Shoulder pads

3) Amend the forelegs again using an esiting riding beast - Cold Ones are a good one, else plastic wolves, Lions or the Sabre Tusks - depends what base you are wanting to go for in terms of the creature

4) Shave off as much trim as possible - and round out the rear legs above the hip joint.

5) Add some organic elements such as bits of left over fur/scales/feathers etc.

That would be convincing enough for these to be "real" Marine beasties

I have a horrible feeling that Olgerth might not be coming back....

I tend to agree - guys lets be a bit MORE CONSTRUCTIVE and less judgemental - these models have had MONEY and TIME spent on them!!

• 2 weeks later...

To bad Olgerth didn't just paint his mini like a dragon... then people would be like, "Storm Dragons you say. Loyalist SM's that ride dragon-rhino's..sweet!"

I'll have to commend Olgerth for opening a book of conversion idea's for alot of us. I personally would have never thought of using the blood crusher for loyal SM ever. And im in the mix of making a C:BA style Blood Dragons army I was running out of ideas to do until it screamed to me Dragon-hybrids!... hey like i said the lore of it all the chinese did it why cant we do the same.

Archived