4th company ultramarine veteran sergeant

sideshowscott

Hi people

A while ago I decided to assemble my command squad after opening the box and starting to nick parts long ago. :devil: Im sure you all know what I mean when I say it was a nightmare tracking down all the parts. . . .lol :)

The idea behind the squad was hand to hand, power weapons etc. Plus I plan to replace the veteran members of the sqad with the nicer lead models, and still use these plastic ones as sergeants for tactical squads etc. I just didnt want non-painted models hanging around.

I must stress after some of the critism my 4th company paint scheme has come under, I must stress they are my take on the company, thats what make them unique.

hope yu enjoh the pics, I will base him and transfer him soon and add the finished pics

thanks scott

http://a.imageshack.us/img72/6033/001ob.jpg

I think there might be a bit too much gold for a veteran, he is going to stand out a lot with your ordinary guys. It is a personal preference thing, but I wouldn't do it quite as much.

I like that you've used green a bit more than on the trim, which I guess is the uncontroversal thing that you earn your critique from :P

Otherwise it is a great looking mini, really decent paintjob. I don't know about the pointing hand, though, it looks like he is pointing slightly upwards?

Archived