4x Scratchbuilt Death Guard Rhinos

Looks promising so far, good job ;)

Thanks ^_^

Looks good so far.

How do you plan on Nurgle'ing them up, as they are made of cardboard?

Just GS.. I also plan on doing lots of chaos stars out of some extra plasticard I have,

which definitely helps chaosify, but not really Nurgelify.. Paint will help a ton, of course.

That would be easy, soak them in buttermilk and set them outside for a month :P

Graagh! that is too gross for even I, a follower of Nurgle, to contemplate.

Here are the most recent updates..

med_gallery_30828_1929_223351.jpg

med_gallery_30828_1929_94456.jpg

The Sharpie marks are where details and other features will go, ie. headlights, spikes, chaos stars, gs work, and chains :(

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, long time no update...

Wow these are nice. The top hatches look really spiffy.

Do you have a size comparison? Or are these basically the real deal?

yeah, they're basically the real deal...

Here's and update, with size comparison of course ;)

med_gallery_30828_1929_49456.jpg

Tank #1, with some primer to seal it up. not a great picture, but you get the idea...

med_gallery_30828_1929_58032.jpg

med_gallery_30828_1929_57157.jpg

gallery_30828_1929_47647.jpg

Tank #2 showing some progress

that's all for today :D

I think ill get into scratch building, the results look so good! The amount of rhinos i need for my deathguard will cost too much for me. Ill never play in a tournament so it will be a good way to go.

And do you mind posting a link of where you got the template or post if you made them?

thanks

I think ill get into scratch building, the results look so good! The amount of rhinos i need for my deathguard will cost too much for me. Ill never play in a tournament so it will be a good way to go.

And do you mind posting a link of where you got the template or post if you made them?

thanks

Thanks :FA: I don't have a link to the templates sadly.. got them in a torrent a few years ago. They came Bile's paper rhino site.. I believe there was a BWC archive for it or something.. sorry that that's all the help I can give :Troops:

wow youre a way more patient man than i am. i wouldnt have made it through one of these lol especially making it look so great.

Thanks, mostly it is just chipping away slowly.. surprisingly little skill involved actually, and I don't think it took more than ~5 hours to get the point I'm at now :HQ:

Archived