Master of the Forge with Conversion Beamer on Bike

The Normish

I'd like to see an entire push bike mounted comany of marines :lol:. Then you'd have the flashy ones with the expensive racing bikes and go faster stripes. The thrillseekers with off road bikes. Maybe a few on BMX's with stunt pegs, some on bikes they bought from Halfords cause they want to leave the landspeeder at hom in the mornings and then the one guy who didn't know he was supposed to bring his bike today who's been lumbered with the loaner, a nice old fashioned penny farthing type bike....

James

I'd like to see an entire push bike mounted comany of marines :). Then you'd have the flashy ones with the expensive racing bikes and go faster stripes. The thrillseekers with off road bikes. Maybe a few on BMX's with stunt pegs, some on bikes they bought from Halfords cause they want to leave the landspeeder at hom in the mornings and then the one guy who didn't know he was supposed to bring his bike today who's been lumbered with the loaner, a nice old fashioned penny farthing type bike....

James

I would SO pay to see that! :P

Looks like one of those bikes where you have to pedal backwards to brake.

The scout bikes should be tricycles.

I would think training wheels would be better XD

I look at it and, well I would of laughed but I don't know why I didn't. Just the joke in itself was a nice thing and it certainly made my day.

(turbo boost needs those cards put in the spokes, and the leader with the bell to show his better ability to move through the cover on the bike!)

edit: damn it, ninjaed by sanguinius reborn on two things!

Archived