Slaaneshi-themed music...

Greetings, brethren! I've been searching frantically for songs and artists that embody Slaanesh's traits. Something rapturous, seductive, pulsing... perhaps electronic music? Similar to how Noise Marines employ throbbing, deafening sound. Maybe something a bit more dark, like black metal could relate to Slaanesh's sadistic side. What do you think?

Turbonegro perhaps... Heck scissor sisters or the Rocky Horror picture soundtrack, I also like A Clockwork Orange soundtrack and Russ Meyer movie soundtracks were popular background music in my old gaming group...

I want to put an iHome somewhere in my EC army (im thinking of my land raider) but for music/bands:

Crystal Castles, Zombie Nation, Thou, Bring Me the Horizon, Suicide Silence or maybe Til' Midnight.

Personaly, for my EC, im leaning towards Crystal Castles

Lol nice, guys.

On a slightly different note, is there any heavy metal out there that relates to the Emperor's Children pre-Heresy? (with their pursuit of perfection and military doctrine, etc.)

I got this one. Hatebreed, Earth Crisis, Casey Jones, Deadlock, Bury Your Dead ('Beauty and the Beatdown' album), the list goes on. Numero Uno would have to be Earth Crisis's "Gormorrah's Season Ends" This album is perfect. Nerd Pride, Hardcore Pride!

I love the Genitortures! Gen used to be a regular at the goth night club I used to frequent. Years ago. I feel kinda old talking about it.

And how could I have forgotten Combichrist? Or for that matter, Velvet Acid Christ.

And then there's Aphex Twin, if you're looking for music that feels like something forcibly rewiring your brain for its own twisted ends.

Great bands. Possibly add CellDweller to the list? Saw them (well, him) recently at DragonCon. Epic show. My girlfriend got a CD and had Klayton autograph it. He's a pretty sweet guy.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh come on guys, Sabaton?

They're weak, nothing for a Chaos devotee to enjoy.

Now "Sexcrement", now that's something along the lines of Slaanesh (the lyrics at least)

Otherwise "Sunn O)))"... talk about a wall of sound.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived