What model could I use?

Flower

I want to make a lord on a mount, that counts as a daemon prince. If I did that, would it be big enough to represent the daemon prince? What models would you suggest using as a mount? I was thinking of this model, but I'm not sure if it comes in separate pieces. Does anyone know it it does? link

I would say not really to the right size thing since the Fantasy Cav dudes ar slightly bigger than a miker in height, However if you want something Night lordy for a Daemon Prince you should see If you could get ahold of the High ely guy from Island of Blood on the Griffin and remove its head and turn it into a Centaur type guy with a torso from something.

And as for its bit Im pretty sure the Horse is in like 3 bits the legs of the rider are attached and the rider is a couple of bits but If you want a horse type mount go for Archaon his horse is so far more Bad ass http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/...odId=prod830844 but yeah still would be a tad small

http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m1183877_99110208079_BitzCarnosaurMain_445x319.jpg

some chaos spawn bitz, armour and such and i think that'd be ready to rock :rolleyes:

another idea is buy something that looks like a large chaotic bat (nazgul springs to mind) convert it a little to look a bit different and have a PA rider and it would be a prince with wings.

in my opinion do that and give the rider (or beast) something that is a bit like lightning claws and use the warptime rules for when you use them.

Dark Elf Manticore would look cool. Some sort of giant bat would be cool, the Lizardmen have those terradactyle things, the Ogres have a giant beast but it might be Forgeworld special order, you could always go Dragon. Ultraforge might have some options or other non-GW companies.

Archived