[3D- Artwork]

Scriptor Tharxes

now that's hot!

the helmet is indeed a bit to small, and for some reason i find the Templar logo on the banner-pole ... cute?

and as you said, there are some small rendering problems, but all in all a very good piece! :tu:

Really like the "WARNING! [something I can't read] will be shot."

it reads "WARNING! trespassers will be shot" just so you know

Very cool!

I think the helmet has some minor details that could have made it better, like longer boxes on the sides and smaller eyes.

The Purity seal could need some detail. Then the skulls on the ground and the banner icon could have been less comic-like, but all in all this is a very solid piece of work!

Would love to see you make even more images!

Keep it up! ;)

I asked Scriptor Tharxes if I could use a altered version of his image for the Nestir V Campaign here at the B&C, and he has very generously agreed to that the image may indeed be used in that way. - Thank you very, very much Scriptor Tharxes! :D

The altered image makes the Marine a Legio B&C Marine, seconded from the Templars, to the Legio.

Out in the snowy ruins of Hive Tertius, this Legio Marine has just finished a fight it would seem. - I wonder if he has a name...

I added the snow, made the image colder and put my version of the B&C logo in there. Altered the eyes and sides of the helmet slightly, then added a long range antenna for use in bad weather conditions.

http://www.codexguardianangels.com/nestir_v/marine-by-Scriptor-Tharxes-BnC.jpg

Once again, a great bif thank you to Scriptor Tharxes! :D

I asked Scriptor Tharxes if I could use a altered version of his image for the Nestir V Campaign here at the B&C, and he has very generously agreed to that the image may indeed be used in that way. - Thank you very, very much Scriptor Tharxes!

that's wath I call a productive teamwork!

A great piece of artowrk indeed. Do you do this professionally Scriptor Tharxes?

And Chaptermaster Graymantle, i think you've done a great job of Nestir V-ing it up. However, it's bugging me that the B&C icon needs to be rotated clockwise slightly to align with the banner pole.

Al

A great piece of artowrk indeed. Do you do this professionally Scriptor Tharxes?

I did in the Past, and sometimes still as a hobby. But Ive not enough time for all of my Hobbies. :D

(I sometimes do Renderings at Work but no Fantasy or Complex Models, only Rendering Concrete Structures for Presentations)

Maybe Ill make a new one if there is a 40k Fanart Contest sometimes but this time ill try to finish the work.

This Artwork brought me to tabletop. Im a great fan of 40K since Starquest and SpaceHulk on my early Computer but I started with Painting after I lend me the Warhammer 40K Ruleset Book to see How Space Marines look for this Artwork. :D

that's wath I call a productive teamwork!
Thank you!

There has been quite a bit of good productive teamwork surrounding the Nestir V campaign. - Something for which I am very grateful!

Chaptermaster Graymantle, i think you've done a great job of Nestir V-ing it up. However, it's bugging me that the B&C icon needs to be rotated clockwise slightly to align with the banner pole.

Al

Thank you Alys Dwr!

Your request has been fulfilled! :D

Hell yes,

Great work both of you.

The only thing that stands out is the flame, it could do with some more refinement/tuning/realism.

Thank you kindly Brother Nihm!

I do not think I will be touching the flame, but I will probably have to revise all the Nestir images again before I am completely done with that project, so we shall see...

Thank you Alys Dwr!

Your request has been fulfilled! smile.gif

Hooray, i made a contribution :D

This Artwork brought me to tabletop. Im a great fan of 40K since Starquest and SpaceHulk on my early Computer but I started with Painting after I lend me the Warhammer 40K Ruleset Book to see How Space Marines look for this Artwork. :lol:

Ahh, cool, you are very good. I've got a similar story - i used to draw all the time and found my dad had a copy of the 1999 citadel catalogue. I started copying images from there and got sucked into 40k that way. Never got round to doing digital images though.

Al

Archived