My blood ravens army squad by squad

I would like to show the process of my hole blood ravens army, by now I had finished just the terminators and the tactical squad from AoBR I´m also finishing some scouts

Here are the pictures, rate and tell how to improve them

Terminators:

Tactical squad:

Not finished scouts:

PS: if it is not the correct forum tell where it could be better

• 3 weeks later...

black or azruman blue for silver,

mud, sepia or flesh for gold/bronze

then go back and highlight

quick and easy way to make nice metals.

good work man

i like to see blood raves now and again.

get the dread painted (im assuming you have AOBR?)

blood raves dreads always look nice

Very nice for your first time putting a painted army on the table. Way better than I was when I started I'll tell you that lol. Those washes really bring the details out of the miniatures really well, particularly on the scouts. Keep doing what you are doing, and you'll a great looking army on the table man.

I don't really see anything wrong with them as they are personally. If you were going for tabletop quality, I'd say you nailed it and then some lol. If you are going for display quality or even competition quality, all you really need to do is maybe clean up some of the shadowed areas, and add some more layering techniques to your paint style. But personally, I wouldn't change anything, that crimson color is perfect for Blood Ravens.

Kudos, and keep up the good work.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi! I went to a painting contest with my chaplain and they made me a better photo (by the way won the 3rd prize in my category :lol: )

Have you figured out yet, why their picture is sharper than yours are? (*hint* solid, one colored neutral background */hint*)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived