Brother Noctis

Ompfris

Hi everyone, it's been a long time since I've painted anything let alone posted on here!

I thought I better make a start on my christmas present.... Space Hulk!!!!

I havent done much so far, mainly because im blessed with two naughty children who take it in turns sleeping.

anyway this is as far as I have got....

gallery_38383_5259_200551.jpg

not much to comment on, but i'm sure you will comment when there is more to see!

Heck, I like it! The red looks gritty and worn, like the armour is old (as it probably is!) I'm assuming you're keeping them as Blood Angels?

Just noticed you missed a spot under the aquila on the left. Just in case you didn't notice :rolleyes:

Keep going with this, looks good!

thanks, i'm trying to keep them looking old and worn.... I will be making the red brighter, the colour on him is mainly for shade and recesses.

I got a little side tracked last night I started a brighter coat of red... but about quater way through I started painting another marine and forgot about the Terminator!

a little progress...

gallery_38383_5259_360894.jpg

I know everyone will say 'you should of cleaned off the mould lines' ..... I know but i wasn't expecting to be painting him yet...

gallery_38383_5259_69233.jpg

Any way, a few day's of 20 min paint sessions, and I only have one coat of red to do!

Using the Space Hulk box for referance I started a little work on Brother Noctis' .... um.... Coat of Arms????

Might start on the Gold and the scrolls tomorrow night, but its almost 10pm and I have work tomorrow so im off to bed!

Thanks for the comments guy's..... I think its the flash making him look so bright! It's my new professional digital slr...

I will try another day without the flash, maybe when he is finished.

A little more work cos the Mrs is out with the kids.....

the puriy seals are sill wet and the blood drips are only half done.

gallery_38383_5259_17995.jpg

I'm gonna work on the armour highlights and finishing the blood drips next... It really helps saying that in here; now its like having a deadline for doing it

Let me know what you think!!

Archived