The Deathwatch

LunarstudioAvA

It is time to reveal the curtain and start on my project,

THE DEATHWATCH

At Least a company.

I decided to make a deathwatch company for 40k, an interesting challenge since I will be working on all the rules and keep them within what little fluff there is. The force will all have been deploy-able from the strike cruiser. Also the Pedro stand-in can use the orbital strike from it so that adds to the character imo.

So far this is the strike cruiser:Volatilis Censura (Swift Judgement)

Often mistaken for one of the Inquisitorial "black ships' this Deathwatch strike cruiser is painted a deep ebony. A strike force unto itself this cruiser operates on its own cruising from world to world ready to strike down the dark xeno races. A fast ship even by strike cruiser standards it has been reported that its speed is nearly 10% faster than a standard strike cruiser, reportedly due to a larger generator. In reality the ship is 11.35% faster owing to its increased generators. The power however comes at a price which cuts back the hanger size so that it may carry only 2 thunderhawks in its hold. It has been reported to respond to an xeno threat on a world in less than a day in some instances and has been noted to deploy a strike force in only 14 minutes of arrival in a planets orbit.

For now though I present to you the chaplain, in charge of the spiritual well being of all the various chapters on board. I still need to finish his backstory and add the deathwatch backpack with reliquary but here he is so far with his base coat of paint. Much touch up work is needed still.

Chaplain Buron of the Black Templars:

http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss166/assandravonasura/IMG_1586.jpg

http://i572.photobucket.com/albums/ss166/assandravonasura/IMG_1582.jpg

Ahhh good to see another Deathwatch brother. chaplain is looking good so far, I myself am working on some deathwatch models got a 5 man sternguard squad with fully converted inquisition rhino done and am working on terminators at the moment. Keep it up, i'll be keeping track of your progress. :o

• 2 weeks later...
Ahhh good to see another Deathwatch brother. chaplain is looking good so far, I myself am working on some deathwatch models got a 5 man sternguard squad with fully converted inquisition rhino done and am working on terminators at the moment. Keep it up, i'll be keeping track of your progress. :D

pics?

Archived