Storm Shields

compgeek1602

Model wise?

I dont see why they would. Only one model in C:SM can even get a combat shield anyways IIRC.

Its a big shield, the only difference is the bolt pistol- wich you might shave off and redo as part of a handle if you have any knack.

I can understand.

In any case, like I said- shouldnt be hard to do some minor converting, and as long as its not in a command squad with a PW *and thus appears to be the company champion* you should be fine.

You might also, should you be willing, try to paint your combat shields a different color then your storm shields- ie if your *sallies?* shields are normally green you might make the combat shields red with green trim instead, or black.

By the rules as long as everything is clearly identifyable your okay, however if I were you I would take a hope to the modeling forum and find a way to make a stormsheild, hell i bet I could find 3 suitably sized sheilds in my old action figure ben. Or just some cardstock and paint, it would probly be easier than having to explain every game that the model with the easily recognizable peace of wargear actualy has a different peace of wargear.

Archived