starting the ravager wolves

Librarian_Pohl

Ok so i got my copies of the core rule book and the codex for chaos but im having trouble understanding it.

So i was thinking of making the head of the Ravager wolves a Chaos lord. but you only get 90pts according to the chaos book. I dunno anyone one wanna help me out here i wanna lay out the army on paper then, when my stuff comes in i can start to build like mad.

Took me a while to figure out what you meant, but I think I got it.

No, the 90 points is the base cost of a chaos lord, that is, how much he costs with no upgrades. You can then add wargear/equipment etc to increase his abilities, and the costs of those are added to the original 90 points.

Yep, yep. Example: Chaos Lord 90 pts + Mark of Khorne 10 pts + Bloodfeeder (Khornate Deamon Weapon) 40 pts + Khornate Daemonic Steed 30 pts = 170 pts for a terrifying, bloodthirsty, mutated Khornate Wolf Lord riding a blood drenched, half mad Ferensian Wolf. Sorry, kinda going off your previous post, lol.

now i do have a question is there variations on weapons and stuff....i mean ravager wolves im imagining conquered ice planet and twisited into a mockery of the SW home world. To get back i was wondering if there is a variant of the flammer but instead i was thinking ice....ice can burn and is very deadly.... and following the idea the Planet was renamed to Jötunheimr.

Archived