Droppods and ICs in TDA

AyanamiKun

If I had a Libby with TDA and attach him to a unit of normal Marines, i.e. a Tactical Squad, could they then deploy via a droppod or does a droppod not allow the IC to use TDA? I don't have my books with me so I can't look it up :(

Thanks a lot! :)

Thanks a lot :) Is that the reason why droppods have 12 slots and not 11 because in TDA the IC uses 2? :(

nope, it was a typo, but because its GW they won't fix it til the next codex (aka 6th ed), if you will notice dexes after codex marines (wolfs and BA) have 10 man drop pods.

Lies I say. They erratted Frostblades, they could have erratted C:SM DPs.

Thanks a lot ;) Is that the reason why droppods have 12 slots and not 11 because in TDA the IC uses 2? ;)

nope, it was a typo, but because its GW they won't fix it til the next codex (aka 6th ed), if you will notice dexes after codex marines (wolfs and BA) have 10 man drop pods.

What errata to frost blades?

But yeah its been mentioned somewhere that both the 12 man drop pods and 12 man land raiders were mistakes, but they arnt going to do anything about it. I mean could they errata it? of course, but this is GW, their writting process is sloppy and their errata/faq process is haphazzard at best.

Thanks a lot :lol: Is that the reason why droppods have 12 slots and not 11 because in TDA the IC uses 2? :P

What errata to frost blades?

But yeah its been mentioned somewhere that both the 12 man drop pods and 12 man land raiders were mistakes, but they arnt going to do anything about it. I mean could they errata it? of course, but this is GW, their writting process is sloppy and their errata/faq process is haphazzard at best.

Theyre not an option for a Wolf Lord or WGBL in TDA- unless you read the errata, where they gained them as an option.

Archived