Other than the main planet of Nostramo?

Shinda

Hellios, we're kinda trying to move back on topic dude.

While that info about the NL and Nostramo was interesting I do not think it answers the OPs questions as to What happened to the system after Nostramo was destroyed and could anyone shed any light on any other planets (although I assume he would be ahppy to know about other bodies) within the system...

To be honest, I'd like to think Ive read just about every piece of fluff that concerns Night Lords and I dont think Ive heard a single thing about nostramo's system or any of its neighboring planets.

I assume the system is still under imperial control, but its just now some back water dump like many systems on the fringe.

i got alot of great info from everyone. Reason behind me asking is because I haven't found that much fluff on the matter and I was thinking of using the system for a sucessor chapter for a kinda Dark founding chapter. But I needed to know if the NLs would have recruited or had a stronghold on any other planet or moon in that system.

Plus I tried to find the where the System is located in the Imperium and all I get is unknown...that is rather annoying.

Archived