Vladimir Pugh - Master of the Imperial Fists

BobaHat

@SanguiniusReborn: That's actually where I got the idea from. I've loosely based the Chainsword on the one carried by Dorn in the HH artwork.

Ah, I see. Still though, given the size of a Primarch compared to his "sons" Dorn's so-called chainsword was probably just a one-handed Eviscerator. :)

I know, I'm saying the description of him with his hammers is probably in Heroes or Legends, not Sons Of Dorn.

Ah ok. I believe the pic you guys are referring to is in Codex: Space Marines. There is a topic somewhere around here about that exact picture. TEC I think you were in that topic also.

Captain Lacerus

Really like the model! The pose really looks like whatever he's shooting at is not worthy of his time... Much better than the screaming default heads!

I agree about the chainsword and the bolter, though; they should be ridiculously ornate and well kept.

Nice work!

I dont think thats what he was doing. I believe somewhere in Codex SM it says there is a picture of Pugh inside. Since he is the only pictured person in there with Fist iconography people were saying that must be him. Mind you I am just going by what I have heard people say. I do not have the Codex around.

Captain Lacerus

• 8 months later...

Archived