Lost Planet Dreadnought

Kaladon_Lindor

I have an amazing idea! if anyone knows about lost planet two then you probably know about the epic three man VS.I plan to convert a dreadnought into one of those using attack bike sidecars, plasticard, greenstuff, and extra bits! The side cars (with heavy bolters) will be mounted on his shoulders going at a diagonal angle. There might be a third gun on top (might look lame though). Any thoughts and comments would be appreciated, but it will be a few weeks before I start work due to lack of cash. ;)

Here is a link an image: http://www.hitmanforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=50755

Its the big mech with three people on( thought I'd tell you seeing as there is three pictures).

The extra gun seats will most likely be made of attack bike sidecars and plasticard. The sidecars, for one, will not just be glued to the dread, they will be elevated and no longer have wheels. I have not yet decided what the dreadnought itself will have.

Thanks for the encouragement guys.Any more thoughts would be appreciated.

P.S. it seems the hyperlink does not work and youll have to copy and paste it.

PPS WHos bernie?

I don't want to be an @$$, but are you sure this is going to work? The base of the attack bike's sidecar is not symmetrical; so you might have to redo these completely.

I'd suggest to use a landspeeder's crew compartment. For if you use these legs, you might even be able to still use the speeder, even if you have to convert its remains.

Heck, it would even be cheaper ^^

Attack Bike Sprues

Landspeeder Sprues

Have a look at these, and good luck!

Archived