WIP Limited Toournament Wolf Lord Mini

Hamochackay

Again after the players saw the Lord of Decay tournament prize, they ordered a new mini for the next bug event in Nov.

The Wolf Lord. The model is not complete yet, a detachable wolf will be added to stand next to him.

Also this model will be cast in 200 units. 100/120 will go to the players.

Comments are welcome:

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/8716/lemanruss.jpg

I find both models meh to be honest (the OPs and the Odin Knight miniature).

The proportions are way off, the armor edges aren't sharp, the plates themselves are bulgy and rounded. It makes it look like a cheap toy or figure. And to echo Maverik's thoughts, why bother just recreating a model that already exists?

DV8

I find both models meh to be honest (the OPs and the Odin Knight miniature).

The proportions are way off, the armor edges aren't sharp, the plates themselves are bulgy and rounded. It makes it look like a cheap toy or figure. And to echo Maverik's thoughts, why bother just recreating a model that already exists?

DV8

I have the Odin Knight my self, and it is out of proportions. The legs are huge... the model is too big. The metal used is crap :D

This one I agree about the rounded edges, but the model is not finished yet and is in 32mm to the eye scale so the correct size. It is missing the wolf option that will blend in the figure as an option. As said this is a limited tournament figure, and to be for this purpose is not too bad.

Archived