First time facing the Nids...Synapse?

templarboy

I am facing a Tyranid army soon and being a good Loyalist, I decided to research them a bit. The synapse rule seems to be a place where I can throw a wrench into his works. The problem is, I need to know if the distance from a synapse critter is for the entire unit or just one model in the unit. Do all the non-synapse critters have to stay within 12" or just one of them from the unit? Thanks in advance Brothers.

Thanks fellas. I appreciate the answers. Oh and by the way Gaius...you are right, I can google for the answers but who can I trust more than a bunch of SM players? I'm not lazy, I call it being effective! Sounds like I am going to have my hands full against the Tyranids.

Thanks fellas. I appreciate the answers. Oh and by the way Gaius...you are right, I can google for the answers but who can I trust more than a bunch of SM players? I'm not lazy, I call it being effective! Sounds like I am going to have my hands full against the Tyranids.

No, if you have your hands full of nids you have gotten to close! Burn them before they get that near!

Archived