The Word Bearer's I Host

Skirax

The vox crackled, a spitting sound coming from the roaring machine. His voice was like death itself, and it wasn't helped by the grating vox link.

"Have you secured the position, boy?" came his Master's words.

"I have, my Lord," whispered Caerus, and his men chuckled.

"Then teach these fools a lesson. Show them their folly. Tonight, this world will fall to Chaos..." came the relishing voice

++Transmission Ends++

Inquisitor Files #10045: Word Bearers.

File Type: Report

I have pieced togethor pic snaps of as many Word Bearer iconic figures as I could. All have been marked for assassination. The following report is short, at best, but there are matters that are far more pressing that demand the Emperor's Divine attention.

Lord Erebus of the Dark Council, First of the Chaplians, High Priest of Chaos.

gallery_39951_5331_765671.jpg

[FILE ENDED]

Hear the whispers....

[inquisitor Log entry: #10046]

I have been to battle with the Word Bearers... they were truly mighty foes. Our force engaged them in the confines of the Underhive. The battle was going well, but then my reinforcement count slowed to a halt... when I inspected our station, a group of raiders had pillaged my command post, and my officers were slaughtered. My men, leaderless and without orders, descended into anarchy. It was at this point that I realised that teeth and claw marks as deep as a Power Sword cut were evident on my men.

I can only think what sort of monster would give themselves wholly to Chaos in such a way...

++Transmission ends++

[Pic feed uplinking]

[i have located the rabble's leader; he is marked for assassination. I have dispatched the best Calexus assassin at my disposal, young H'gar, but I fear just how potent this man is...]

gallery_39951_5331_4700974.jpg

"Die, you heretical scum!"

"WE ARE THE TRUE PRIESTS OF CHAOS!"

"Aaarrrghhhh!!!"

"Inform Lord Erebus that all his dead here. Moving on..."

gallery_39951_5331_1384539.jpg

gallery_39951_5331_1259433.jpg

Archived