The Great Unclean Death Guard Blog

-=Dan=-

Hello, got back into Warhammer a month ago and restarted my Deathguard army, I'm looking at a small 1500pt force at the moment. While I'm building it ill stick the updates here.

Enjoy!

This is my completed squad of three bolters and one heavy.

gallery_21982_825_862553.jpg

Work in progress assault squad. I'm going to model pre-heresy jet packs to them I think!

gallery_21982_825_990930.jpg

This is my sorcerer finished but needs basing

gallery_21982_825_576001.jpg

Below is a work in progress squad of marines, two are near completion with more on the way soon.

gallery_21982_825_913736.jpg

gallery_21982_825_169619.jpg

Until next time, that's all I have to show.

Right. You just might have convinced me to make a heresy-era DG force. That sheme is brilliant. It combines the nurgly with the PH-sheme in a great way, and that is what I have not been able to figure out how to do.

Great looking minis and you seem to have some GS-skills as well. Nice =D

- Natanael

The way I paint mine is a white spray as a base, wash the model with chestnut ink, and while its wet, dab black ink in the deepest recesses of the armour. Once its dry I paint vermin brown on the armour and once its dry I apply a mix of vermin brown and white paint in streaks, building up the white and reducing the brown mixture.

And thanks everyone for your compliments, i assure you there is more to come!

Updating with my Deathguard terminators. I've spent many hours on these, making sure each piece of GS has dried before doing the next!

That's the only way to do PLague Marines/Death Guard really, building up the layers of Green Stuff! I spent about 2 months on my Plague Marine squad...

Well done on the Terminaotrs, they look great - infact, I think they're even better than the Forge World ones, which is saying something! :mellow:

• 1 month later...

Here's the finished units so far and more WIPs

Assault squad - Still need to build one more to add to this

gallery_21982_825_7246.jpg

gallery_21982_825_376569.jpg

Small squad, there's one I missed out in this picture. You can see the termies in the background*

gallery_21982_825_1065386.jpg

It's not PA but was just showing off the GS work on some chaos ogryns I'm working on...

gallery_21982_825_772571.jpg

Archived